Friday, June 24, 2005

Adding a third pick....

So, after watching, and being obsessed with all things Felicity, I have turned a bit inward into my own life. Felicity had two guys, Ben and Noel, to choose from. Same here. But then I went and added a third one. Then went on to pick the third one. How is that? Should I just have stuck and made the choice between the two? Oh well, the world and I will never know. I shouldn't dwell. It just makes you crazy. The grass on the other side and all. Why even bother to go there, just gazing at it and pondering which side is best, knowing that once you get there, the other will always be better. The whole, you always want what you don't have, especially when it's just out of your reach. You just have to take that step, jump, leap--- F-A-I-T-H. Which I have very very little of, when it comes just about to everything. That's what I have to work on, I have to get the FAITH.

Love Until Later,
Heather
"King of Yesterday"----Jude

0 comments: