Thursday, March 05, 2009

Where did you go……..

I have no excuses.


I've been MIA, but it's not like I haven't been 'online'.


I'm lame, I know.


I have been doing things though!! We had a mini road trip to OK to see my nephew , Christian, off to join the ranks of the Marines.

037

That’s Katie and Christian.

I've been snapping pictures just about everyday for Project 365, just not posting. I'm still noodling on how I'm going to put the album together. I DID do the front page (hum, may wanna post that pic huh?) I ALSO was awarded highest in sales for January from my CTMH team! YEAH ME!! I got a super cute little goody basket too!!
Let see, what else.


Oh MY BIRTHDAY! Yuppers--it came. I saw. It left (thank goodness!!). Had a great gathering of friends over and we rocked out to Rock Band (have I mentioned my obsession with RB?? Another time then.)

004

The boys ROCKIN’ OUT!

011

Me, Amanda, and Tangy and our Cosmo’s.


I've also slacked up on my gym outings!! Yea I know--JUST GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR ALREADY!!


I will.


Tomorrow.


In my non-working out laziness, I HAVE been scrapping and stamping. It would seem that the month of February is a HEAVY birthday month. I've cranked out a few BD cards (some even for January--LATE!!) Here is one of the BD cards that I sent out. Actually I did several variations of the same card for a few gals.

Products Used are All CTMH unless noted:

  • Paper: Key to My Heart Kit
  • Ink: Tulip
  • Stamp Set: Cupcake Sprinkles, Simple Stitches
  • Accessories: various SU ribbon, SU! Chunky Glitter, CTMH Clear Sparkles

0 comments: