Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm jumping in...

Yuppers---I'm going to do it: Project 365 (and yes, I know--I'M BEHIND!! When am I NOT!!). I first heard about it over on Ali Edwards blog, which then I followed to the photjojo site. Then ran across another blog (??) that lead me to Becky's.

Totally like a 6 Degree's of Kevin Bacon trip, huh?

It's going to be a TON of work. I'm going to have to be VERY diligent. But I really think it will be well worth it though.

That's my hope.

My plan is to incorporate as much Close to my Heart goodies as I can.

Oh, did I mention that I'm a CTMH consultant?

Yea, I am!! I was with SU! for YEARS and just recently switched over and I am ABSOLUTELY loving it!! I've got a handful of customers, some of whom actually host gatherings, who knew? I'm ACTUALLY making a tid bit of money. Well, enough to supplement my little scrapping obsession.

*I'm rambling now; back on topic*

I plan on doing, oh say, 80% CTMH products. I've banned together with a CTMH yahoo group that is also joining in on the 365 journey and I'm hoping that will keep me on task (as I get easily distracted it would seem!) and inspired.

Hopefully this won't be a 'one hit wonder' but you never can tell!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hi--

I came across your blog on Becky's blog. I, too, was a SU! consultant years ago. Loved it, but then stopped stamping and just scrapbooked with simple stickers, etc. so I don't do it anymore. It was great fun while it lasted!

I did do a layout tonight with a CTMH kit called "Hollydays". I know it's a couple years old, but now getting around to using it. Love their pattern papers!

Fellow 365'er from Nebraska.