Wednesday, March 18, 2009

“Can I have a minute to be human?”

I have to admit, I’m a GINORMOUS Twilight fan.

Of the books that is. 

 

No, I did NOT go see the movie.

No I’m not excited about the DVD release. 

Call me crazy, but I’m not jumping up and down over the casting picks.

Oh, Cedric Diggory, yes, he’s JUST about perfect as Edward. 

But Kristen Stewart? 

Really? 

Nope, I do not get it.  She’s most certainly NOT who I would have chosen.  Nope, not at all.  And the previews with her aren’t selling me on her either.  It’s not that I DON’T like her, she was GREAT in Into the Wild.  I just don’t SEE her as Bella. 

Now this gal, yes.

 

This is Emily Browning.  She’s the gal the Stephenie Meyers ACTUAL wanted.  I think I would have much preferred her.

Here is the rest of the cast that Stephenie had thought of (taken from IMDB.com).

“Stephenie Meyer had her own personal cast before all the roles were officially casted. They including Emily Browning as Bella Swan, Henry Cavill as Edward Cullen, Charlie Hunnam as Carlisle Cullen, Mary-Louise Parker as Esme Cullen, Rachael Leigh Cook as Alice Cullen, Trent Ford as Jasper Hale, Tom Welling as Emmett Cullen and Olivia Wilde as Rosalie Hale.”

Now I’m SUPER excited about THIS movie!!! 

OMG---it’s gonna be SWEET!!

0 comments: