So I GOT IT—yuppers. I am the PROUD owner of an iPhone!
I know---DROOL AWAY!!!
It’s THAT awesome.
Here are the top five things I LURVE about my iPhone:
- FULL TEXTING KEYBOARD, or Qwerty (which I NEVER could figure out WHY it had such a wacky name, and then DUH—it’s the first 6 letters from left to right on the top row! Who knew?)
- It’s an iPod TOO—which is SWEEET!!!
- I can TOTALLY check my email ON THE GO!! And it’s fast and easy. Oh and BONUS when I email people back it has this little saying at the bottom of the email “emailed from my iPhone” No gloating or anything!!
- Apps!! ‘WE’VE GOT APPS!!!!” And BOY are they COOOOOOL!!!! My ABSOLUTE favorite has GOT to be Shazam. Ok—so say your riding in the car, listening to the radio and you hear a song you don’t know. You grab your iPhone, scroll to Shazam, tag the song (it records a bit and sends it over the net) and SHAZAM---it tells you title, artist, link to iTunes, You Tube Videos, and lyrics! HOW FREAKIN SWEAT IS THAT???
- Maps---lost? NO problem. You’ve got an INSTANT map with a little dot for ‘you are here’. LOVE THAT!!